German for Lawyers – professional and effective
It is important to learn a foreign language in the way that we will use it later. That’s why you’ll encounter professional terminology, starting from the very first lesson, related to:
- civil law,
- corporate law,
- criminal law,
- administrative law,
- family law,
- other branches of the law.
- Exceptionally attractive material covering different branches of the law, in accordance with clients’ expectations,
- Analysis of real and fictional cases,
- Lessons in preparing contracts, petitions, applications, and other texts in German,
- Casual conversation on topics related to the law
- And as usual – effectiveness!
Courses for lawyers are only for students at C1 and C2 level. This is because these courses are strictly related to legal language and lawyers’ needs – they are not just regular courses with some legal terms. For this reason, participants must be able to verify that they are at least at B2 level (exams from Goethe-Institut and TELC are accepted as verification).
Familiarize yourself with information about courses.
German for lawyers over Skype?
Phone: +48 505 862 193